Sunday, January 22

low-impact weekend

I hate to disappoint you, beloved readers, but I've had a fairly dull weekend. little of note has happened to me, and I haven't had any exciting thoughts to relate either. friday night was spent in the delightful little village of Charnock Richard courtesy of a work event focussed on evaluation and improvement. at the drinking/quiz machine session afterwards my knowledge of early 1900s clowns stood me in good stead but doesn't merit a blog entry.

a curry with family on saturday gave me the sustenance to work for far too long on a new blog for work. most of the time was spent modifying the template which looks quite pleasing. though now I want to tweak my personal blog to bring it up to my new high standard

and today I've vacuumed and washed my car, but I haven't got a photo. so as i said, nothing to write about

Fruit & veg today? - olives and a banana
Exercise today? - 70 sit ups, 60 press ups and some chin ups
Hours of sleep I'm going to get tonight? - 7 and a half

No comments: