Monday, January 2

film review - King Kong

It's nearly time for me to go back to work.Part of me is filled with dread,the other part is just really opposed to the idea.Where is the leisure-based society which science was supposed to bring us?

Went to see King Kong last night with my lovely gf.Slightly too many dinosaurs but still a good film.Great acting,esp from KK and his love interest.Sad ending though

I think i had a new years resolution but forgotten it now.May edit it in later.Perhaps stop blogging from bed? EDIT: I've remembered - it was read Heart of Darkness which Jimmy in the film is reading. although since the amazon reviews sound quite familiar I think maybe I should be re-reading it.

This Orange Multi Media Message was sent wirefree from an Orange MMS phone. If you would like to reply, please text or phone the sender directly by using the phone number listed in the sender's address. To learn more about Orange's Multi Media Messaging Service, find us on the Web at www.orange.co.uk/mms

No comments: