Sunday, June 25

leaving party

I'd kind of hoped my leaving party would be a huge affair, with hordes of people slapping me on the back, pressing drinks into my hand and saying things like "I'll never forget that day you installed those SIMS updates, saved our bacon and no mistake".

Thanks to Alan, Kathryn and Nick for coming out, hope you enjoyed yourselves. I had a great time, starting in the Pev and moving on to Big Hands till closing time.

Kept Alan up very late playing jenga and drinking tea

I'd like to thank my erstwhile colleagues for the very generous whip round they had when I left which funded my new digital camera. And thanks to Alan for his gift of a bottle of Irish whisky


Fruit & veg today? - tomatoes, mushrooms, lettuce, cress
Exercise today? - hardly at all
Hours of sleep I'm going to get tonight? - 4-5 hours

2 comments:

Matt said...

impressive looking, but unfortunately not very stable

Anonymous said...

Evening Matt Michael Here

Apologies for not being able to attend last saturday it sound like it was a good night.

have not been out for a bit felt run down have been resting.

we had a power cut today caused no end of network problems...

Shame to hear the bad news .. no internet access

sounds like you are settling in to the new job.

Mike