Sunday, November 18

mince pies

Hola amigos,

I know it's been a while since I last rapped at you (link to that Anchower guy who coined this expression), I guess not that much has been happening that I had to blog about. And still not much has happened but I've got five mins, so here is some stuff which isn't exciting, interesting or relevant. Is this blog a spent force? Is FaceBook where it is at now? Will I ever be confident with apostrophes? leave comments if you know any of the answers

Tonight my lovely gf and I made mince pies. Don't get me started on that 'festive season' stuff. Hell, they're in the shops for about six months of the year so they aren't special. Mince pies are just a kind of pie. Like jam tarts with lids and bits of dried fruit in. My favourite kind of pie actually but they don't mean anything, other than, maybe, winter is coming/here.

Also, someone sent me this link to an article about about how vegetarianism is good for the environment. I guess my opinion on this will be pretty obvious to anyone who knows me, and why would anyone who doesn't know me be reading this? I'll leave you with that puzzler

Web Propaganda 2

No comments: