Wednesday, September 5

Hygiene

For ages I couldn't spell hygiene. But that isn't the point right now. I want to share with you my world-improving idea. Everyone worries about germs nowadays, especially when using public toilets, which is why they have taps which operate by waving your hand under them, and hand dryers (previously covered in this blog)
But door handles? Well, someone has an idea which I don't really rate. My idea is to have two handles and a note advising customers who have washed their hands thoroughly to use the top handle (ideally white) and others to use the lower handle (a dark colour). Probably wouldn't work. Non-washers are no worse off than if there was only one handle, but have everything to gain by using the "clean" handle. Would anyone use the "dirty" handle? If no-one uses it, would it be cleaner than the clean handle? Which handle would you use?

No comments: