Saturday, November 25

I spy

Went into town today, didn't get anything exciting apart from some photos.
here's one of a palm tree growing outside the new-look arndale centre. The picture is a bit poorly composed, with hindsight standing behind a large grey pillar didn't pan out too well. Memo to self - when taking pictures take a few in case some don't come out, and try standing in a few different places. I may have a go at working with the interesting things refected in the glass next time I'm around there

And the contradiction inherent in the artificial natural sponge caught my attention

Finally we went past the Vimto(tm) monument, but it was too dark. at some point I'd like to work out how to get a decent picure of something in the dark with my camera. perhaps holding it steady and not using a flash? whatever. picture of the Vimto(tm) monument will wait for a future thrilling installment

No comments: