Monday, September 25

Film Review - Clerks II

Went to see the new Kevin Smith film last night. I haven't seen the first Clerks film so went to see it on the strength of Dogma and that one about the cartoonist. I was slightly worried that my lovely gf wouldn't like it, especially when she saw the poster and said "Is this film going to be any good?"

But it was pretty funny. The technique of putting some funny characters together and having them interact around some amusing situations is tried and trusted. I'll mention the beastiality episode as an example, because it might get my blog some hits. And there was a bit of home-spun philosophy which made me think briefly about how my life is going. It's good to think about that from time to time. I heartily recommend this film.

I'm on the late shift this week, so I had time for a big breakfast


In theory I have time to do some exercise too. that was part of my plan but now I'm a bit too stuffed to run much

No comments: