Monday, February 28

Nokia X3-02 Touch + Type

I got a new phone because I wanted to improve on the camera (2MP plus scratched lens) that my old phone was sporting. I looked at the specs very carefully and picked the above because it has "full focus" according to Nokia. I'm not really sure what full focus means. I have found it extremely difficult to get an acceptable picture of my intended subject - a small child who moves frequently and unpredictably. Even this picture of my largely immobile breakfast is poor, only the cup handle at the back is sharp. Still, I can get another phone in twenty four months. Until then I'll have to use an actual camera

1 comment:

Baeron said...

"Full Focus" means that the camera will have a small aperture making anything between 50cm and infinity in focus, anything between the lens and 50cm's away will be blurred. Usually because of the small aperture these cameras aren't particularly too good in poorly lit conditions without image stabilisation technology.