Sunday, April 9

you can tell it's spring when it starts hailing

hola amigos, it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, I've been pretrty busy lately with looking for a new job. had a few interviews last week and got one second interview out of it so maybe my luck is changing.
been quite a quiet weekend, had a trip round the big button exhibition and few drinks in town with my good friend Gen on saturday. I was going to take a picture too to put a bit of a visual experience into my rather text-based blog. I was poised by the window of the pub, the ferris wheel and the new bit of the Arndale Centre were in my sights, my finger was on the button... but the battery of my camera ran out. So here is someone else's picture of the outside of the pub instead

I repaired the water-damaged board by the kitchen door today. Not very exciting but I know you love the day-to-day stuff. If you didn't you wouldn't be reading, right? And now you've remembered why you don't come here very often, here's the closing stats...


Fruit & veg today? - loads of apples
Exercise today? - nil
Hours of sleep I'm going to get tonight? - 8 seems likely

No comments: